My blog is rarely a place where I try to “sell myself”, but today it’s happening. Not for me though, for you!
I have a lot of things going on with my online business and I want to take some time to explain it all in a bit more detail. My tagline on my website www.jennylabaw.com is “Where Fitness, Life and Adventure Collide”. Why, because that pretty much sums up my life and what I want to teach and offer to others.
So, what exactly am I doing? Despite what marketing and business gurus say, I am not just doing one thing, because.. well… that’s boring to me! And I have more to offer you! Read on, my friend.
Jenesis Fitness: My online gym.
Since 2008 I have offered online coaching (before online coaching was a thing). I have kept it to private clients, but in the last year I’ve expanded my horizons. I have created a program, that is less expensive than a gym but offers all the same benefits.
• quality programming
• workout demonstration and description
• nutritional guidance
• lifestyle habit changes
Within Jenesis Fitness I have a few directions you can go (and more on the way soon).
- 28 Day Kick Start Challenge (Next one starting April 30th)
A 28 day program to teach the basics of a healthy lifestyle (eating healthy, exercising, sleeping, stress management, self-care). I designed this program at a VERY inexpensive rate of $30 because I think EVERYONE will benefit from this. No matter if you are an avid exerciser, a nutrition guru, a meditation junkie or on the complete other side of the spectrum, this program has something for everyone.
In the 4-week program you get:
* Gobs of info about health and wellness in daily “knowledge bombs”
* Grocery lists with meal plans and recipes
* Daily workouts with videos
* Facebook Live videos with me for Q&A
* Real results and motivation to keep going
* All in 30 minutes or less a day!
- Your Online Gym
Jenesis Fitness’ overarching plan is a daily email sent to your inbox with something health and wellness related to ponder, a workout with individual video links to each exercise, weekly recipes and a private Facebook community to keep you learning and accountable. The workouts are designed with different levels and the ability to workout everywhere (hotel, home, gym, outside, etc).
Who is it for?
* People wanting direction with their workouts and health
* People wanting to save $200 a month on a gym membership
* People whose time is limited and need a 45min or less workout
* People who workout at a gym, but want some things to do at home as well
* People who want a trust worthy community and a program to get real results
- Personal Coaching
My other programs are more general programming, meaning that they may not fit your individual needs. If you are looking for more individual attention either due to injury, specific goals or just wanting to have that personal contact, I still offer personal programming.
What you get:
* An initial phone consult to ensure we are on the same page
* Personal programming sent to you weekly in a shareable spreadsheet
* Nutritional Guidance
* Healthy lifestyle habit changes
* Unlimited email communication with me, your coach
* 1 phone call a week (depending on level)
Where do I even begin with this… except it truly is my calling and my passion in life to get people (especially women) to understand, appreciate and respect Mother Nature. She has been my guiding light since I was a little girl and still is today. Her majestic beauty, power and tenderness teach me all I need to know. It would be selfish of me to keep this all to myself…
We camp, we hike, we fish, we bike, we climb, we swim, we horseback ride… we adventure! We test our physical, mental and emotional strength. We make everlasting friendships and memories. We laugh, we cry we sit in silence. We live!
The WILD Women are Women Interpreting Life Differently. We are women that don’t let society dictate who we are supposed to be, what we are supposed to do or how we are supposed to act. Instead we define our lives. My job is to get these women outdoors so Mother Nature can help guide them.
Here is a link to the 2018 Summer Adventure Schedule.
If you’re a woman, I HIGHLY encourage you to sign up for one of my trips this summer. You won’t regret it. If you are a man, sorry you can’t come, BUT you can gift this experience to the special ladies in your life!
Sooooo… that’s what I do! If any of this sounds like it’s up your alley, please join in on the fun! Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!