Become a part of The WILD Women tribe on an unforgettable weekend retreat in the magical Lassen National Forest. The WILD Women are mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, and friends. We are rebels. We are obligers. We are busy, hard-working women that choose to have or want to have unusual ways of living each day. We are Women Interpreting Life Differently.
January 12, 2018 through January 18, 2018
- Any woman who is wanting to discover more about herself
- Any woman who wants to try some outdoor winter activities
- Any woman who wants to gain lasting friendships with a bunch of rad women
What you get
- Time for YOU!
- Self-Reflection and Self-Love!
- Gut busting laughter with tear jerking truths!
- Lasting friendships with strong, encouraging women!
- One hell of a good time!
What we do
- Discuss the real and raw of what it really means to be a woman
- Challenge ourselves and one another to get out of our comfort zone (literally and figuratively)
- Realize our potentials
- Disconnect from real life into true reality
- Experience cabin life and outdoor adventures, snowshoe, cross-country ski
- Meditate, workout, yoga, relax, free-time
- Laugh, Cry, Love, Yell
What we will learn
- The importance of self-care (whatever that means to you).
- The availability of self-love
- How being independent in nature can influence both
- Basic cabin-life skills
What is provided
- All meals (Friday lunch – Sunday lunch)
- Thought provoking topics/activities/conversations
- Transportation to and from meeting location to camping spot (if needed)
What you will need (this is the big stuff, you will get a list of all the nitty gritty upon signing up. if you don’t have these, we can try to make arrangements)
- Winter clothes (for sub 30 degree temps possibly)
- Snow coat/pants
- Snow Boots
- Snow Shoes (if you have them, otherwise you can rent)
- Cross Country Ski gear (if you have them, otherwise you can rent)
- Water Bottle/Hydration Pack
- An open mind and a good attitude
We will be staying at a cabin in Mineral, CA (almost 3 hours from Sacramento International Airport, 1.5 hours from Redding, CA airport, almost 3 hours from Reno Airport)
If you want to carpool, we will be meeting at 8am on Friday 1/12/18 in Chico, CA.
More details will be provided upon signing up, or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.