Come become a part of The WILD Women tribe on an unforgettable weekend retreat in the magical Tahoe National Forest. The WILD Women are mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, and friends. We are rebels. We are obligers. We are busy, hard-working women that choose to have or want to have unusual ways of living each day. We are Women Interpreting Life Differently.
September 15, 2017 through September 17, 2017
What you get
- Time for YOU!
- Self-Reflection and Self-Love!
- Gut busting laughter with tear jerking truths!
- Lasting friendships with strong, encouraging women!
- One hell of a good time!
What we do
- Discuss the real and raw of what it really means to be a woman
- Challenge ourselves and one another to get out of our comfort zone (literally and figuratively)
- Realize our potentials
- Disconnect from real life into true reality
- Camp, hike, experience outdoor adventures
- Meditate, workout, yoga, relax, free-time
- Laugh, Cry, Love, Yell
What we will learn
- The importance of self-care (whatever that means to you).
- The availability of self-love
- How being independent in nature can influence both
- Basic independent outdoor skills: (how to start a fire, set up a tent, cook in the woods, and most importantly pee in the woods)
What is provided
- All meals (Friday lunch – Sunday lunch)
- Thought provoking topics/activities/conversations
- Transportation to and from meeting location to camping spot (if needed)
What you will need (this is the big stuff, you will get a list of all the nitty gritty upon signing up. if you don’t have these, we can try to make arrangements)
- Tent (ideally we partner with someone else in the group)
- Sleeping Pad
- Sleeping Bag
- Hiking Shoes
- Day Pack
- Water Bottle/Hydration Pack
- An open mind and a good attitude
We will be camping about 1 hour west of Truckee, CA and about 2 hours north east of Sacramento International Airport.
More details will be provided upon signing up, or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.