Come become a part of The WILD Women tribe on an unforgettable weekend retreat in the magical Tahoe National Forest at Sierra Buttes. The WILD Women are mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, and friends. We are rebels. We are obligers. We are busy, hard-working women that choose to have or want to have unusual ways of living each day. We are Women Interpreting Life Differently.
October 13, 2017 through October 15, 2017
What you get
- Time for YOU!
- Self-Reflection and Self-Love!
- Gut busting laughter with tear jerking truths!
- Lasting friendships with strong, encouraging women!
- One hell of a good time!
What we do
- Discuss the real and raw of what it really means to be a woman
- Challenge ourselves and one another to get out of our comfort zone (literally and figuratively)
- Realize our potentials
- Disconnect from real life into true reality
- Camp, hike, experience outdoor adventures
- Meditate, workout, yoga, relax, free-time
- Laugh, Cry, Love, Yell
What we will learn
- The importance of self-care (whatever that means to you).
- The availability of self-love
- How being independent in nature can influence both
- Basic independent outdoor skills: (how to start a fire, set up a tent, cook in the woods, and most importantly pee in the woods)
What is provided
- All meals (Friday lunch – Sunday lunch)
- Thought provoking topics/activities/conversations
- Transportation to and from meeting location to camping spot (if needed)
What you will need (this is the big stuff, you will get a list of all the nitty gritty upon signing up. if you don’t have these, we can try to make arrangements)
- Tent (ideally we partner with someone else in the group)
- Sleeping Pad
- Sleeping Bag
- Hiking Shoes
- Day Pack
- Water Bottle/Hydration Pack
- An open mind and a good attitude
We will be camping about 2 hours East of Chico, CA and about 2.5 hours Northeast of Sacramento.
Best airports to fly into are Sacramento or Reno.
More details will be provided upon signing up, or feel free to email email@example.com for more information.